Serco Inc. is the Americas division of Serco Group, plc, one of the world’s leading and most admired service companies. Serco serves Federal, state and local governments, along with the Canadian government and commercial customers. We help our customers deliver vital services more efficiently, while increasing the satisfaction of their end customers. Serco brings deep domain expertise and proven processes informed by over 50 years’ experience, with 100,000 people in 35 countries across the world, and over 10,000 in the Americas.
Serco professionals advise our customers, as well as design, integrate and deliver solutions that transform how clients achieve their mission and transform government efficiency. We help tackle the big, complex problems of our interconnected world in areas like healthcare, transportation and defense. We have the clearances and secure systems to perform the most sensitive federal government work, combined with the commercial savvy to drive business results for global corporations. Whether the assignment is helping citizens travel safely by plane or car, enhancing intelligence capabilities, helping federal agencies share critical data, or supporting personnel functions, Serco is there.
Serco’s clients come to us with confidence that we have the expertise to take service delivery to the next level of performance. We know how to make services run smoother, smarter and more efficiently. We pull together the right people, processes and expertise to take service from “good enough” to great. We are a source of fresh ideas and global insights. We help transform the experience of the end customers in a positive and sustainable way.
We pull together the right people, technologies, processes, and expertise, and combine it with fresh thinking to take service delivery and our customers' experience to a whole new level. We help transform the experience of the end customers in a positive and sustainable way.
As a values-based company, we apply a strong service ethos to every assignment. Serco people are passionate about the work that we do and the missions we support. We bring service to life for a better tomorrow. Every day we are working to be the world’s greatest service company.
Our Mission is to…
- Deliver services that improve the experience of our clients and their end customers.
- Be a trusted service provider for complex, mission critical programs — fully aligned with the goals of our clients and accountable for outcomes that matter.
- Draw upon the best ideas from around the world to deliver services in ways that are smarter, innovative, and more efficient.
- To operate in a manner that is always ethical, transparent, and respectful of our people, customers and communities.
our "Making a Difference" brochure.
Click here to view our Corporate Fact Sheet.
- We employ approximately 10,000 dedicated professionals in the United States and Canada; our parent company employs 120,000 people worldwide
- We have offices in more than 100 locations across North America
- We have approximately 200 active contracts in the areas of IT & Professional Services and Managed Services
- We have $1.2 billion in revenues and are part of a $8 billion company—Serco Group plc—a leading global services provider