Application Development and Integration
Serco helps our clients to more efficiently achieve their missions, drive organizational change, and get vital information to users by leveraging the latest software technologies, including cloud-based and mobile applications.
With decades of experience working with federal clients, we understand all of the issues related to legacy systems and applications, as well as the latest mandates for IT modernization. We can support you with clean-sheet development, commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) software, GOTS, and software integration projects.
Most importantly, we approach software from a service excellence and mission perspective. Our focus is on applications that reduce complexity, improve work flows, and can be rapidly adopted by users.
- Legacy System Modernization – We support a wide range of modernization and data consolidation programs, including feasibility studies, detailed systems design, independent verification and validation (IV&V), testing, life-cycle documentation, and operations & maintenance.
- Mobility Solutions – We develop a range of mobile applications suitable for both public facing and highly secure environments that deliver powerful information and decision making capabilities to smartphones and tablets. Our comprehensive offering covers role assignment, defined access policies, authentication, and data security.
- Web-enabled Systems – We design and develop systems that present complex information systems within an intuitive, secure, and collaborative web framework. Our expertise in large scale data management, customer experience design, and business process automation enable our clients to deliver services to their customers in innovative ways.
Our expertise includes:
- Business Process Automation & Workflow
- ERP Systems Implementation
- Business Intelligence (Data Warehouse & Data Mining
- Structured Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI)
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)